Message For Dentists Looking For Accountants
- We are specialized in acting for dentists and understand their requirements.
- We prepare accounts for our dental clients and are aware of pretty much everything that a dentist is likely to ask relating to their tax and accountancy affairs. You can take comfort in the knowledge that we have experience of preparing accounts for dentists for many years.
- We provide services to a complete range of dentists and clients within the dental profession including associates, principals, partnerships, incorporated practices, self-employed hygienists, employed dentists, consultants, specialists (including orthodontists, endodontics, oral surgeons and periodontists).
- Whilst we are based in London, we provide our services to dentists all over the country, communicating with clients by email, phone, post, face to face meetings, or texts – whatever each individual client prefers.
- We treat all clients with our utmost attention.
- The ACCA ensures that we work to high standards through its Professional Conduct Department. If you use an unqualified or unregulated Accountant you don’t have this protection.
MESSAGE FOR NEWLY QUALIFIED ASSOCIATES
A newly qualified associate is at the start of his/her journey into the dentistry profession and we can help you manage your tax affairs from day one. We understand that you are likely to be very unfamiliar with how the UK tax system works.
If you are a dentist new to self-employment we will:-
- Help you register for self-employment with HMRC.
- Suggest you about various expenditure you will get tax relief on.
- Inform you what you need to do to organise and maintain your bookkeeping records to meet the requirements of HMRC and to allow us to prepare your accounts and tax return at the end of the year.
- Prepare a tax plan for you to estimate your tax liability so that you can plan for this in advance.
- Advise you whether setting up a company is a better option considering various circumstances.
- Inform you how, when and where you need to pay any tax liability.
- Reconcile the NHS Pension deduction calculated by your principal for you.
- Deal with Student Loan repayments for you.
MESSAGE FOR PAYROLL PREPARATION FOR DENTAL PRACTICES
We are currently prepared to offer a free trial. We will run your payroll for three months absolutely free. If you subsequently ask us to continue dealing with your payroll, we will still not charge you for the first three months.
Payroll services include:-
- Deducting correct amount of tax, NI and any attachment of earnings orders from the CSA and other bodies
- Dealings with Statutory Maternity Pay and Sick Pay etc.
- Register the business with NEST (National Employment Savings Trust) or assist the business to register with any other pension scheme you choose for auto enrolment.
- Dealings with salary sacrifice schemes such as Cycle to work schemes, Childcare vouchers etc.
- Student Loan deductions.
- Submission of RTI (Real Time Information) to HMRC in timely manner
- Submission of relevant information on pension deductions to pension provider such as NEST.
What do we do:
- Run the payroll within 24 hours upon receipt of information.
- Preparing sealed payslips for distribution to staff or email the payslips to you, if you prefer.
- Calculating all statutory deductions.
- Telling employers how much, when and how to pay over to HM Revenue & Customs each month.
- Arranging for the payment of HMRC by BACS each month, if you prefer.
- Record and maintain staff holiday records.
MESSAGE FOR NHS PENSIONS ADVICE
- The NHS Pension Scheme is an attractive benefit for the dentists working in the country’s health service. The kind of deal you get when you retire will depend on when you joined the scheme.
- At PD Accountants, we have detailed understanding of how the NHS Pension Scheme works.
- We can check our clients’ superannuation deductions and advise them whether or not they have received the correct pension allocation from their Principal or Provider. We can also advise our clients on other matters such as the completion of the Annual Reconciliation Report (ARR) and the implications of incorporation on their allocation of NHS pensions contributions. We can also calculate pensions Annual Allowance Charge for higher earning NHS dentists and advise on ways in which the Annual Allowance Charge may be reduced.
- For detailed knowledge, we recommend you to visit https://www.which.co.uk/money/pensions-and-retirement/company-pensions/public-sector-pensions-explained/nhs-pension-schemes-explained-azydt0q5t434